afternoon tea baby shower for mia

A couple of weeks ago, I had the honor of co-hosting a baby shower for my sister-in-law in the Smith Room at Oxford Exchange. Since the room is fairly industrial, we went girly to shower little miss Mia. This little piggy forgot her memory card for her good camera, so most of these gems are from my iPhone. 

{invitation: tinyprints >> tea favor: idea chic}





My amazing best friend made this beautiful banner for the mama {she's going to use it in the nursery}. And that cake? Best ever.

MMD Events provided amazing decor... I am obsessed with these chair covers.

No baby shower is complete without a diaper cake from The Honest Company. SO cute.

With the ladies of the family {including the newest member who will be here soon}. I'm wearing an Alice & Olivia dress, asos belt, and Alice & Olivia shoes {not pictured}.

We are beyond excited to welcome baby Mia to the family... 
just a couple more weeks! Based on her mama and what I've seen so far, she's going to be fabulous.

You may have noticed I switched up my blog name...It is now www.harylnsage.blogspot.com {follow on bloglovin here}. More changes coming soon!

12 comments:

  1. thank you so much for including out "baby is brewing" favors in the shower and this post. We live to see them being used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby shower decorations are out of the world. I am planning to host a bridal shower for my sister at one of the beautiful venue New York next month. Will invite all her friends and colleagues. Hope she loves celebrating this day with them.

    ReplyDelete